Dec 8th 2022
Admission Open in CCA (Certified College of Accountancy) for ACCA course for January 2023 Intake
One of the leadings ACCA institutions in Nepal (CCA) announces admission open for January 2023 intake. Pre ACCA classes will start from 9th January 2023. Normally CCA takes admission for 4 times in a year (March, June, September and December. However, the college has decided to conduct January intake class for the betterment of the students.
As per college’s administration, there will be only two sections (one for morning and one for day) So, CCA recommend students to enroll as soon as possible as there will be limited seats. Admission for the ACCA at CCA is now open. Students can either visit CCA located in Thapagaun, New Baneshwor | New Plaza, Putalisadak and enroll physically or apply for online admission: https://forms.gle/v5AeX81gUPRSe8NJ6
Interested students can contact the college: +97715245126 | 9801811222 to enquire for ACCA and CCA.
Certified College of Accountancy (CCA) is an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner established in 2006 and has been working as a Licensed CBE Centre for ACCA online (Computer Based) examinations. It is the first-ever ACCA Approved Employer among the ACCA colleges in Nepal. Quality education based on 3 months session and dual faculty system, placement opportunities, outstanding infrastructure, ample co-curricular activities, pursuing BBS along with ACCA, credit transfer, and other services are the hallmarks of CCA’s educational philosophy.
CCA is working continuously to improve education level of ACCA in Nepal and wishes to produce more qualified ACCA professionals in upcoming ACCA examinations.
- CCA Click&Win Contest 06:59:25 AM
- Admission Open in CCA (Certified College of Accountancy) for ACCA course for January 2023 Intake 07:08:01 AM
- Dikshya Lama from CCA wins Ummed Jain Scholarship 2021 07:13:17 AM
- Difference between ACCA and other Accounting Degree 07:08:14 AM
- 15 Years of Quality Education: The History of CCA 07:03:18 AM
- CCA Students Shine in ACCA exam of March 2021 session - Majority of Nepal rank holders are from CCA 06:56:53 AM
- Voice from Our Student 05:37:28 AM