Sep 29th 2021
CCA Students Shine in ACCA exam of March 2021 session - Majority of Nepal rank holders are from CCA
Students of Certified College of Accountancy (CCA) have achieved great result in the March 2021 exam of ACCA. 16 out of 27 Nepal rank holders (i.e. 59.26%) are the students of CCA.
Students have secured first, second and third positions in different papers of Applied Skills and Strategic Professionals viz. Audit and Assurance (AA), Financial Management (FM), Performance Management (PM), Taxation (TX), Financial Reporting (FR), Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) and Strategic Business Leader (SBL). The college has shown immense pleasure and joy upon hearing the achievements and performance of its students in the exam.
Mr. Govinda Raj Panta, the managing director of CCA says, “Amidst the pandemic of COVID-19, our students have worked really hard and this is the result of their hard work, dedication and perseverance. We wish them lots of congratulation and best wishes for future examinations.” CCA also congratulates to the entire exam appeared students for their well-deserved success.
Established in 2006, CCA has been running ACCA classes for 14 years. As a pioneer of introducing 3 months session and providing assistant lecture for FIA/Knowledge Level as well as Applied Skills. CCA is being able to provide highest level of education to the students and produce Nepal and world rank holders. Recently, the college has announced to provide separate examiner for Applied Skills so that students will be able to achieve greater results in future examinations.
For better grade and result study ACCA at CCA
- CCA Click&Win Contest 06:59:25 AM
- Admission Open in CCA (Certified College of Accountancy) for ACCA course for January 2023 Intake 07:08:01 AM
- Dikshya Lama from CCA wins Ummed Jain Scholarship 2021 07:13:17 AM
- Difference between ACCA and other Accounting Degree 07:08:14 AM
- 15 Years of Quality Education: The History of CCA 07:03:18 AM
- CCA Students Shine in ACCA exam of March 2021 session - Majority of Nepal rank holders are from CCA 06:56:53 AM
- Voice from Our Student 05:37:28 AM