Sep 29th 2021
15 Years of Quality Education: The History of CCA
Certified College of Accountancy (CCA) is one of the Gold Approved Learning Partners in Nepal which has been providing Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) course for over 14 years. On Aug 29, 2006, CCA which was formerly known as CCA School of Accountancy welcomed its first batch of students and from that day it has been known as one of the top ACCA learning institutes in Nepal.
Established and managed by a team of diverse professionals, CCA is known for its student-centered teaching-learning approach, outstanding facilities, ample co-curricular activities and career counseling that inspire the lifelong pursuit of educational, professional, and personal goals. Furthermore, CCA is proud for its outstanding contribution towards nation by producing qualified ACCAs.
CCA aims to create a culture of excellence for our students by providing a focused learning environment that meets their academic, professional and developmental needs. It has been working with dedication and enthusiasm to make that dream a reality.
CCA serves as a Licensed Computer Based Examinations (CBE) center of ACCA in Nepal where students can give On-demand examinations. The faculty members of CCA have always constituted professionals from diverse field ranging from banking sector to multinational companies. Some of the Salient features of CCA are:
- Shaping minds since 2006
- Gold Approved Learning Partner from ACCA UK.
- Dual faculty for Applied Knowledge and Applied Skill levels.
- Availability of BBS program along with ACCA.
- Flexible Progression through Three Month ACCA Session.
- Reasonable Fee.
- Upto 100% scholarship
- Credit transfer facility.
- Experienced, Inspirational, Professional faculty member and management team.
- Placement at audit firms for internship.
- Centrally located with courteous and friendly learning environment.
- Producer of Nepal and World rank holders in each exam session and CCA Pass rates up to 100%
- Regular feedback for tutors and assistant lecturers taken from students.
- Hostel facility.
CCA believes that no one is perfect and there is always room for improvement. With this principle it has come a long way and still working to give quality education to students and help them fulfill their goals.
- Dikshya Lama from CCA wins Ummed Jain Scholarship 2021 07:13:17 AM
- Difference between ACCA and other Accounting Degree 07:08:14 AM
- 15 Years of Quality Education: The History of CCA 07:03:18 AM
- CCA Students Shine in ACCA exam of March 2021 session - Majority of Nepal rank holders are from CCA 06:56:53 AM
- Voice from Our Student 05:37:28 AM
- International Accounting Standard IAS 12 Income Taxes 05:36:48 AM
- IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Model 23:28:12 PM