Sep 29th 2021
Dikshya Lama from CCA wins Ummed Jain Scholarship 2021
An ACCA student studying in Certified College of Accountancy (CCA) Ms. Dikshya Lama has won a prestigious award- Ummed Jain Scholarship 2021 that was established by the family of late Mr. Ummed Jain. He became the first ACCA member from Nepal.
The Ummed Jain Scholarship selects a female ACCA member every year from all over the Nepal fulfilling the criteria and awards her with the scholarship. The scholarship covers ACCA exam fee, tuition fee, annual subscription fee, ethics and professional skills module fee and cost of learning materials from ACCA Approved Learning Partner (ALP) for 1 year. This year, students who were applying for the scholarship had to submit an essay on how the scholarship will make a positive to their career, to the community in which they live and to the accounting profession in their country. The deadline of the submission of application was 26th February, 2021 and result was announced after 2 weeks. Among all the applicants, Ms. Dikshya Lama was selected based on her essay.
Message from late Mr Ummed Jain's family:
"Dad was always a champion of female education and we are delighted that his legacy lives on via this scholarship. We are grateful for the support given by ACCA UK and Nepal in launching this initiative and look forward to supporting the next generation of ACCA students in the years to come."
Whole CCA family is delighted and proud of our student Ms. Dikshya Lama and wishes her best of luck for her journey. We hope that this scholarship will be helpful in achieving your dream.
- Dikshya Lama from CCA wins Ummed Jain Scholarship 2021 07:13:17 AM
- Difference between ACCA and other Accounting Degree 07:08:14 AM
- 15 Years of Quality Education: The History of CCA 07:03:18 AM
- CCA Students Shine in ACCA exam of March 2021 session - Majority of Nepal rank holders are from CCA 06:56:53 AM
- Voice from Our Student 05:37:28 AM
- International Accounting Standard IAS 12 Income Taxes 05:36:48 AM
- IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss Model 23:28:12 PM